mango smoothie | mango lassi
A smoothie is a thick and creamy beverage made from pureed raw fruit, vegetables, and sometimes dairy products (e.g. milk, yogurt, ice-cream or cottage cheese), typically using a blender.
A smoothie containing dairy products is similar to a milkshake, though the latter typically contains less fruit and often uses ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Summers are a season for mangoes. Today I will be preparing Mango smoothie. It is refreshing and filling too. This smoothie is a must have in Summers.
Fresh mango pulp: 1 cup
Fresh curd: 3 cups
Ice: 3-4 nos.
Sugar: 2 tbsp
Saffron strands: 2-3 nos.
Tutti fruity: 1 tbsp
Coloured sugar balls: 1 tsp
Rose syrup: 1 tbsp
1. Take a bowl and add mango purée to it.
2. Now add rest all the ingredients to the mango puree. Blend them with the help of a blender to a fine consistency.
3. Enjoy the mango smoothie chilled.
—-Serving of Mango Smoothie:
1. Pour the prepared smoothie in a glass tumbler.
2. Add some tutti fruity, sugar candies to it.
—-Serving of smoothie during fasting:
1. Pour the smoothie in a glass tumbler.
2. Add saffron strands on it.