dhaniya pudina chutney | how to make dhaniya pudina chutney | coriander mint dip
Chutney or dips are sauce prepared for relishing with pakoras, cutlets, pancakes etc. The chutneys can be made with coconut, peanuts, tomatoes, onions, garlic etc.
It can be either in dried form or in a pasty form.
Chutneys are a great compliment of our food diet. Sometimes when I don’t find the vegetable curry interesting, then my meal includes roti and chutney. A truly yum combination.
Various kinds of chutneys are prepared in Indian households like garlic chutney, coriander chutney, peanut chutney, coconut chutney, tomato chutney, etc.
Related chutney recipes:
Pudina: 100 gms
Dhaniya: 150 gms
Tomato: 2 nos medium sized
Green chili: 2 nos. large sized
Ginger: 2 inch piece
Rock Salt: 1 tsp
Black salt: 1 tsp
Hing/asafoetida: ¼ tsp
Roasted cumin powder: 1 tsp
All spice powder: 1 tsp
Lemon juice: 1.5 tsp
1. Wash pudina leaves and coriander leaves thoroughly.
2. Now roughly chop the coriander and mint leaves and also roughly dice the ginger, tomato and green chilies.
3. Grind them in the mixer grinder to a fine green paste.
4. Add all the dry spices namely rock salt, black salt, asafoetida, roasted cumin powder and all spice powder.
5. Now add lemon juice to the green paste. Mix everything thoroughly.
6. Serve with the snack of your choice.