Cheese veggie grilled sandwich
How are you all doing today???? Sometimes a question comes to our mind, What should be the balanced diet for our kids in which they should have all the necessary nutrients like minerals, vitamins, right amount of fat, proteins, etc. If we are trying to prepare something healthy for the kids then it sometimes becomes tasteless.
So I always try to keep the balance between “taste bhi and health bhi”. Today’s dish says it all as it has veggies, cheese, curd and some herbs. Hopefully a perfect blend of taste and nutrition.
—-Benefits of vegetables:
—-Benefits of cheese:
Cheese contains a host of nutrients like calcium, protein, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin B12 which are responsible for the overall development of one’s body.
—-Benefits of curd:
Improves digestion. People suffering from indigestion problem get immense benefit with regular consumption of curds
Helps in weight reduction
Improves bone strength
Whole wheat bread slices: 8 slices
Grated carrot: 1 cup
Chopped capsicum: 1/2 cup
Chopped onions: 1/2 cup
White/black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
Pudina powder: 1 tsp
Salt: 1/2 tsp
Oregano: 1/2 tsp
Chili flakes: 1/2 tsp
Fresh curd: 2 tbsp
Cheese slices: 4 slices
Butter: 100 gms
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl except cheese slices and bread slices.
- Here we are using curd in place of mayonnaise. You can also use mayonnaise as per your choice and taste.
- Now apply butter on bread and put cheese slice on the bread.
- Now put the filling and then cover with another bread.
- Put the bread sandwich in a grill pan or grill toaster.
- Apply butter and roast from both the sides
- Cut into halves, delicious cheese oozing out of the sandwich.
- Serve with ketchup or any dip of your choice.