cheese dip | dominos style cheese dip | easy cheese dip
That’s a cheesy affair today. From few days I was just trying to decode the recipe for dominos style cheese dip and to a some extent I really made it. The one which is made by me is almost similar in taste to the one we eat at dominos. This is a very easy cheese dip recipe and is a versatile dip as it can be eaten with bread toasts, garlic bread, or can be used with pastas too. If you dont have any sauce available at your house you can easily prepare it in minutes and can serve with breads or can make sandwiches also.
Full fat milk: 1/2 cup
Milk powder: 1 tbsp
Salted butter: 50 gms
Processed cheese: 2 cubes
1. In a double boiler, add milk and milk powder and give it a nice stir until the milk powder is completely dissolves.
2. Now add butter and let it get completely mixed.
3. Add cheese and stir it continuously so that the cheese melts down completely.
4. Stir until it thickens and changes color. For consistency, refer to the pic. I addded Basil and oregano mix to this for extra flavouring.
5. Keep it flowy, because it thickens when it cools down.
6. It can be stored in referigerator for 7 days