Shakes, smoothies, tea, coffee, mock tails,etc forms a major part of our diet during the whole day. We kick start our day with a sip of hot tea or coffee depending on our choice. Sometimes people start their day with green tea also. So beverages, play an important role in our life.
Especially during summers we love to drool more over drinks rather than food items. Smoothies and shakes become our best friends to quench our thirst.
Even during fasting days, drinks like fresh fruit shakes and smoothies gives us a kick and we feel energized and refreshed.
Today, I have got the smoothie made from apple. Yesss!!! apple the wonder fruit. Kids generally avoid eating apples but in this form they will surely love it and will demand for even more…
Smoothies are thick beverages made from fresh fruits or vegetable blended with sweetening agents like honey, sugar or stevia and with dairy products and lots of ice.
- Diced apple- 1 cup
- Fresh curd- 3/4 cup
- Milk- 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon- a pinch of
- saffron strands- 5-6 nos
- powdered sugar- 2 tsp
- Peel the apple and dice it into cubes.
- Now mix all the ingredients into a mixer jar.
- Blend the ingredients till they are completely mixed and forms a thick consistency.
- Garnish with the strands of saffron.
- You can also put ice in the blender if you want to get a cold serving.