The homemade pizza dough without yeast really came out superb and I tried my hands on baking the pizza with it. Believe me!!! it was far better than the store bought one. You can prepare normal and thin crust pizza with the same dough. The dough could be stored for around 7-8 days. So bake with it and enjoy.
—For pizza base:
All purpose flour/maida: 1 cup
Salt: 1/4 tsp
Sugar: 1/4 tsp
Olive oil/any oil: 1.5 tbsp
Water: 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp
Baking soda: 1/4 tsp
Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
Vinegar: 1.5 tbsp
—For pizza toppings:
Pizza sauce: 3 tbsp
Julienned tomato slices: 8-10nos.
Julienned capsicum slices: 8-10nos.
Diced onions: 1 cup
Diced paneer: 1/2 cup
Grated mozzarella cheese: 1 cup
Pasta seasoning’s: 1 tsp
Red chilli flakes: 1 tsp
1. Prepare pizza base at home. For recipe refer to the recipe link (Pizza base without yeast)
2. You can also use store bought pizza base.
3. If you are using home-made base, then divide the dough into equal parts.
4. Take one part of the dough and dust some flour, roll it with rolling pin to a considerable size. Refer to the pic. Prick the base with the fork so that it should not pop-up.
5. Now spread pizza sauce on it. Put grated cheese all over the pizza base.
6. Arrange the vegetables and paneer on the pizza base. Sprinkle some seasoning and chili flakes over it.
7. Preheat oven at 200 degrees c for 10 minutes.
8. Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes at 200 degrees C.
9. Slice it and serve hot with ketchup.