Kids are very fussy in drinking milk. Who can understand this better than me???? As my child is very fussy in drinking milk and throw lots of tantrums. Actually it is task for me to make her finish a glass of milk. Well!!! I am not the only sufferer, many mothers face the same problem.
Today, I have tried my level best to give such a recipe of milk shake which would be eye pleasing, delicious in taste and off course the kids will finish in one go. This one I am serving is a hot milk shake. In summers, kids prefer cold shakes but drinking of hot milk is very important for them in morning. Also, this can be relished in winters.
The ALMOND NUTELLA MILK SHAKE… as the name says, it has richness of almonds and the great flavor of nutella sauce. Some people must be unaware of what is a nutella sauce?
Nutella is made from sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, soy lecithin, and vanillin. It is easily available in supermarkets, grocery stores and online too
- Nutella- 1 tbsp
- Crushed almonds- 1 tbsp
- Almond silverets- 1 tbsp
- Chocolate syrup- 1 tsp
- Milk- 300 ml
- Sugar- 2 tsp (optional)
- In a pan heat milk and bring it to boil.
- Add crushed almonds, chocolate syrup, sugar(optional) to the boiling milk.
- Take a boil and turn off the gas knob.
- Now with the help of a hand blender, blend the milk mixture till it becomes fluffy.
- Be careful while blending the milk as it would be hot.
- After blending again put the milk mixture on the gas stove.
- On a simmer flame keep on stirring it until it takes a boil.
- Take out of the flame and again blend it with blender till it becomes more fluffy.
- Take a glass and coat it with chocolate syrup and pour the milk shake.
- Sprinkle almond silverets and swirl some chocolate syrup on it.
- Enjoy this hot milk shake with some cookies.
- Blending of hot milk has to be done with great care.
- If you want to make a cold shake for the same then take chilled milk and mix everything and then blend it.